Filter by Category
Special & New Events
G Suite Pro Microcredential
with Deb Boisvert
Leverage the Power of G Suite Tools for Productivity & Collaboration
6 Session - 2 hours (1.5 instruction .5 guided application)
Thursdays, Apr 1, 8, 15, 22 29 & May 6, 9:00 am - 11:00 am
G Suite is an extensive collection of productivity tools. Learning the power and connection of G Suite tools for organization, collaboration and sharing will amp up your personal productivity or that of your business or non profit.
Presented in a series of sessions, this comprehensive series is for new and current G Suite users who want to build their foundational skills. Advanced tips and tricks will be included to individualize the challenge for all user levels. Each session will cover a different app and the fundamental concepts of security, sharing and streamlining workflow.
The goal for this course is to understand and gain hands on experience with Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Docs, Sheets and Slides and how these individual apps can be connected to enhance organization, collaboration and sharing in a cloud environment. Related Google services such as Chrome, Photos, Meet, Keep, Tasks, Groups will be addressed, Participants will have the option of successfully completing follow up activities to earn the NHTI G Suite Pro Microcredential.
Topic 1: FUN Da Mentals - Google Environment and Google Drive
Dive into the Google world. What is G Suite and what does it include - for personal and professional use
- Chrome browser Working with multiple accounts
- Introduction to sharing, collaborating and
- Organizing your drive to fit your needs.
- Issues of security
Topic 2: Making Gmail Work for You
Set up your email to focus your time and attention
- Sort and prioritize your mail
- Customize your view your email so it works for you
- Add signatures, away messages
- Manage multiple email accounts
- Organizing Labels, Folders, Stars and more
Topic 3: Learning to Love Sheets
From Collecting to analyzing data
- Setting up and organizing a sheet
- Manipulating data - sorting, filtering, freezing rows and columns
- AutoSum & Auto Average, suggested formulas and other basic formulas I(Concatenation,
- Creating charts and graphs
- Collecting data with Forms
Topic 4 Taking Control of Your Time - Calendar, Meet, Keep and Task
Calendar for keeping on top of your life and coordinating with others.
- Adding reminders and notifications
- Integrating your email
- Managing multiple calendars
- Integrate Calendar, Meet, *Keep and Task
- *Setting up appointment slots
Topic 5 Docs for Sharing and Collaboration
More than word processing.
- Sharing and Collaboration through our the Google world
- Giving Feedback
- Interactive documents
- History - Who did what when? (All app)
- * Integrating the world of Microsoft
- Copies templates, signature
Topic 6 Slides - the Grand Master of Layout and Publishing
The ultimate layout and publishing tool
- Slides for presentation from start to presentation
- Combining slides from multiple presentations
- * Using 3rd party resources to smooth the way.
- Ebook, booklets and templates
About the Instructor
Deb Boisvert is an educator/computer professional with over 35 years of experience. She is a Google Level 1 and 2 Educator and a Google Certified Trainer, a Microsoft Certified Office Master, and a Microsoft Certified Expert in Word and Excel. She has worked extensively in private and public schools K-16 and with NonProfits.
NOTE: Individuals / Groups that want to register via PO - please email firstname.lastname@example.org
NH Virtual Learning Summit 2021
NHTI is proud to sponsor the 2nd annual Virtual Learning Summit kicking off on August 2nd, with a full day of concurrent sessions on August 3rd.
This virtual conference features expert keynotes, break-out sessions, and discussions designed especially for teachers & administrators.
The Virtual Learning Summit brings enthusiastic and innovative educators together to ignite learning with creative, effective and practical ways using educational technology with sound pedagogy.
- Leverage distance learning on the fly with less stress
- Advance your video creation skills
- Learn ways to hack the tools you have at your fingertips
- Upskill with all things G Suite for Learning including NEW MEET!
- FlipGrid, Screencastify, PearDeck and other integrations
No matter where you are in your journey using G Suite and other technology tools and techniques, you will instantly be inspired and learn ways to make your job more fulfilling and your students successful in their learning endeavors!
Virtual Conference Kickoff with Networking, Prizes & Keynote Monday 8/2
Breakout session options to learn, try & apply all day Tuesday 8/3
Registration only $149
Sessions are led by highly qualified, practicing educators and edtech leaders who are also Google Certified Trainers.
We accept PO's! Register now & pay later. Just select check option upon checkout.
Groups of 10 or more are only $99 ea. Email email@example.com to register your group today!