Filter by Category
Employee Development & Business Skills
The Art of Entrepreneurship - Event
Meet the BTC at this event which is a day of creativity and connection honoring female entrepreneurship. Register and learn more using the below link:
Social Media for Beginners
Are you looking to use social media for your business? Join us for this workshop and learn:
· The basics for using major social media platforms to help your business thrive
· Increase efficiency with automation
· How to integrate different social media into your marketing strategy to bring in additional revenue
· How you can use social media to target your audience with effective marketing messages
Marketing for Small Businesses
This workshop is delivered in two parts.
First, we review the 5P's of Marketing - Product, Positioning, Price, Place, and Promotion.
In the 2nd half, you will learn how to apply these principles to your business. Two Hands-on
exercises will help you begin to build a successful Marketing strategy for your business.
Legal Considerations for New Business
This workshop provides a high-level overview of a range of legal issues that entrepreneurs should be aware of when starting a new company. Attend this workshop to learn how to avoid common mistakes and employ preventative measures that can protect and ensure the success of your new business. Workshop topics will include but are not limited to:
· Entity formation
· Contract basics
· IP considerations
· Licenses and regulations
Selling for Small Businesses
In this Sales workshop you will learn about the 5 steps of the Sales. You will learn how to navigate all the steps
of the Sales cycle from the importance of listening during qualification, killer questions to ask, deal breakers
and deal makers, to winning proposal deal closing tricks. Your Marketing led them to you, now learn how
to get them to open their wallets!
Branding Your Small Business
Branding goes beyond a mere color palette and logo-it's your reputation, and it's essential to keep your customers returning. However, many small business owners struggle in developing a strong, solid brand. In this workshop, you will gain a better understanding of the importance of good branding and learn tips for building your own successful brand. Join us to:
· Recognize the different between strong and weak branding, and understand how a well-conceived brand is critical to a company's growth and success
· Define your own business vision and brand, and receive instructor and peer feedback
· Learn how to articulate your brand voice and positioning to designers to translate your vision into an accurate graphic representation.