Filter by Category
AutoCAD 2021 Certified User ONLINE
with Jennifer McMillan
ONDEMAND - Enroll anytime here. Includes Software.
This 100% online AutoCAD 2021 training course will teach you how to create and edit a simple drawing, with a focus on the 2D tools within AutoCAD. Once you master the basic 2D skills, you will move on to explore more advanced efficiency tools, complex objects, using external reference and image files, collaboration tools, publishing, and enhancing productivity with simple customization. The course content is heavily focused on hands-on exercises which require that the software be installed. On course completion, you will meet the requirements needed to take the Autodesk AutoCAD Certified User exam.
This course offers enrollment with a voucher. The voucher is pre-paid access to sit for the certifying exam upon eligibility.
What you will learn
- Use the AutoCAD software to create, edit, modify, and work with drawings.
- Work and set up units and layers, create annotations (text, hatching, dimensions, multileaders, and tables) including annotation styles and setting up templates.
- Create and insert reusable symbols using local/dynamic blocks with attributes and work with and modify external references in a drawing file.
- Set up layouts (printing, manipulating, copying, creating viewports) and create, publish, and customize sheet sets.
- Learn collaboration and automation tools and understand CAD management, system setup, and customizing the AutoCAD interface.
How you will benefit
- AutoCAD is a mature software product.Companies who are recruiting would require knowledge of this product prior to hiring.
- Taking this course provides the key skills to efficiently and effectively work with the 2D tools available in AutoCAD 2021.
- At the completion of the course, passing the Autodesk Certified User exam provides potential employers with additional validation of skills